G2 Competition Handguard System
G2 Challenge: Make a better handguard in fit and function.
G2 Solution: The Competition Handguard System.
The Competition Handguard System offers the best fit of ANY handguard ever made – we guarantee it! The guard, or blade, section is bent at an angle to add the least possible width. Check out the competition. Some of the best known brands add up to 3 inches to the overall handlebar width! G2 was the first to introduce the “U-shaped” inner clamp. This is a necessity for many brands to allow room for cables & hydraulic lines. By turning the clamp up or down, you run your cables exactly where you wish.
Versatility is another option the Competition Handguard offers. While some riders mount handguards permanently, many like to remove them for moto. Once the handguards are removed, ugly grips with cut off ends are revealed! No problem!! Just install the included Grip Protectors for a sano transition from woods to moto in minutes!
G2 Key Points:
- Machined from 6061 aluminum!
- All pieces are polished and anodized for a high-end finish.
- Comes in 7/8” or Tapered handlebar applications.
- U-shaped inner clamps work around all controls, cables & lines.
- Mounts perfectly with G2 Plastic Handshields (sold separately).
- Consider G2 Nylon Handguard Mounts (sold separately) for the most secure mounting system available.
- Best fitting handguard on the market – guaranteed!
- Installs in minutes!