G2 “Full Wrap” Dirt Bike Handguard
Better Fit Than Other Barkbuster Guards
The G2 “Full Wrap” Dirt Bike Handguard System offers the best fit of ANY “barkbuster” or enduro handguard ever made, and we guarantee it! G2 was the first to introduce the “U-shaped” inner clamp. This is a necessity for many brands to allow room for cables & hydraulic lines. By turning the clamp up or down, you can run your levers and cables exactly where you wish.
Less Overall Width Than Other Barkbuster Guards
The G2 Dirt Bike Handguard “guard”, or blade, section bends at an angle straight ahead from the handlebar end. This adds the least possible overall width. Check out the guards on some of the best known dirt bike handguard brands – their guards flair out adding up to 3 inches to the overall handlebar width! The G2 “Full Wrap” Dirt Bike Handguard System is the ONLY handguard for the serious woods racer.
Strongest Barkbuster Guard On The Market
Only top quality 7000 series aluminum alloy is used for G2 Dirt Bike Handguards. Riders like 2020 National Enduro Champion Grant Baylor know it takes more that shiny bling to finish a grueling National Enduro. The G2 “Full Wrap” Dirt Bike Handguard System is just as tough at Grant and Steward Baylor – maybe tougher!
** IMPORTANT INFO for Stock Yamaha YZ/WR Handlebars **
Some stock Yamaha handlebars have a larger I.D. (size of hole in handlebar end). For these, we will send a larger wedge mount for proper fit. If you will be mounting this guard to STOCK HANDLEBARS on one of the models listed, please choose option “All aluminum handlebars w/ tapered section (1 1/8” to 7/8” dia.)”, then during checkout type “17MM” in the COMMENTS section during checkout, or call your order in at 815-778-0468.
This pertains ONLY to STOCK handlebars for:
- YZ250F (’19 & newer)
- YZ450F (’18 & newer)
- YZ250FX (’20 & newer)
- YZ450FX (’20 & newer)
- WR250F (’20 & newer)
- WR450F (’20 & newer)
- YZ125 (’21 & newer)
- YZ125X (’21 & newer)
- YZ250 (’21 & newer)
- YZ250X (’21 & newer)
Complete your G2 “Full Wrap” Handguard System with Threaded Nylon Handguard Mounts for the same great protection and solid handlebar end mounts used by riders like Steward and Grant Baylor! You can also add on our G2 Mongo Mount, which allows the enduro handguard blades to mount to the upper triple clamp – by far the strongest mounting system yet allows the handlebar to flex.
- Best fitting barkbuster handguard on the market – guaranteed
- Machined, polished and anodized 6061 aluminum for a high-end finish
- Adds less overall width than any other handguard brand
- Comes in 7/8”, 1 1/8″ Tapered or 1 1/8″ Straight (Renthal Twinwall) handlebar applications
- U-shaped inner clamps work around all controls, cables & lines
- Mounts perfectly with G2 Primus Plastic Handshields (not included)
- Grip protectors included for easy swapping between crosscountry and moto.
- Installs in minutes with one size allen wrench
- Consider G2 Nylon Handguard Mounts and G2 Primus Plastic Handshields (sold separately) for the most secure mounting system available
- Sold in pairs
You may also like…
Customize$119.95 – $129.95
- Fork mounted handguard system
- Does not fit KTM, Husqvarna, Beta and GasGas models
- For Renthal Twinwall and Yamaha YZ/WR stock handlebars, please see note in description below
- Most adjustable handguard fork mount available
- Used by AmPro Factory Yamaha GNCC Team for over ten years!
Customize$112.95 – $119.95
- Adds less overall width than other brands
- Used by National Enduro Champ Steward Baylor!
- For certain Yamaha YZ/WR stock handlebars, please see note in description below
Customize$69.95 – $76.95
- Strongest moto-style handguard system
- Steward Baylor’s choice for GNCC, Sprint Enduro and ISDE Competition!