The G2 Dually Steel Ring Rear KTM Sprocket is the rewarding result of four years of development. There are many rear sprocket options, so G2 demanded the most advanced hybrid sprocket. To ensure the best possible bond between materials, the material is overlapped and riveted with our exclusive, patented manufacturing method. The result is the strongest, yet lightest, dual material rear sprocket available.
- More durable than aluminum – lighter than steel
- 7075 aluminum inner carrier mates to C49 (JIS) High Carbon Steel sprocket
- Machined aluminum and steel overlap at rivet for unparalleled strength
- Teeth are NOT grooved – grooves are a gimmick that weakens tooth area
- Steel teeth undergo proprietary heat treatment for durability
- All KTM 125-144-150-200-250-300-350-400-450-500 (’90 – ’19)