G2 Single Cable Throttle Kits for Husqvarna
Interchangeable G2 Cams for Gas Gas
As a general rule, the lower the number on your G2 Cam – the quicker your throttle opens to full power. The higher the cam number – the more control you’ll feel. The stock cam size is 100 for most models. G2 cams are interchangeable, so you can always make a ratio change! These cams fit all G2 and Moose Racing aluminum throttle tubes.
Cam Size Information (may vary for certain models):
- 00k CAM – Approximately 30% larger than stock*
- 025 CAM – Approximately 20% larger than stock*
- 050 CAM – Approximately 10% larger than stock
- 100 CAM – Approximately same size as stock.
- 200 CAM – Approximately 10% smaller for first 1/2 of throttle rotation, then ramps to stock size.
- 300 CAM – Approximately 15% smaller for first 1/2 of throttle rotation, then ramps to stock size.
- 400 CAM – Approximately 20% smaller for first 1/2 of throttle rotation, then ramps to stock size.*
Not all G2 Cams sizes are available for all models.
*00K cam and some 025 cams require small modification of inner throttle housing with file or dremmel tool. Instructions provided with cam. DO NOT ASSEMBLE WITHOUT PROPER MODIFICATION!