G2 Throttle Tamer Tube for Sherco
The G2 Throttle Tamer for Sherco Enduro & Trials motorcycles is designed to help YOU become a better rider! How? It uses a “progressive” (non-circular) ratio between throttle grip rotation and power delivery. By changing the shape of the pulley, or “cam”, the Throttle Tamer gives you a huge improvement in control!
Each Sherco Throttle Tamer’s progressive shape is proven to be the best all-round solution for each model. For most models, the cam size begins about 20% smaller that stock, then it ramps up to the stock size by about one-half throttle.
The Throttle Tamer’s 20% smaller size requires slightly more rotation at first. This slightly longer pull makes a HUGE difference in control! As the power is rolled on, you will find it far easier to modulate traction. The cam size increases, or ramps up, after ½ throttle to keep overall rotation near stock rotation. Whether your goals are faster cornering, less wheelspin or more finesse on those goat trails, the G2 Throttle Tamer will improve your ability to control the throttle!
For the ultimate solution to upgrade your throttle and MAP switch/start button, check out our G2 Throttle Tamer & Switch Conversion Kits developed for the Sherco Factory Enduro Team!
Using handguards? No problem with the G2 Throttle Tamer Tube for Sherco! The end cap is removeable and allows easy handguard installation. The knurled area allows for solid grip adhesion. Just install a good quality grip (we highly recommend Domino Grips) and you’re good to go!
Throttle Tamer Tube for Sherco Highlights
- Machined from 6061 aluminum in the USA!
- Self-lubricating Delrin bushings at each end of tube eliminate aluminum-to-aluminum contact and provide an ultra-smooth feel.
- Progressive ratio is our best recommended shape for each machine’s power characteristics.
- Fits inside the stock throttle housing to stock cables.
- Slide one of our Domino Grips (sold separately) or your grip unto the included throttle tamer tube.
- Removable end cap eliminates the need to cut the end of the throttle tube when using dirt bike handguards
- Installs in minutes!
You may also like…
Out of stock$79.95
The ultimate bolt & hardware kit to handle multiple brands
SAME AS STOCK$69.95
Replace your stock Sherco plastic throttle tube with USA-machined aluminum and Delrin bushings.
Smoother power delivery with the G2 Dirt Tamer for Sherco. Progressive shaped throttle provides better control in technical situations.
Increase throttle response on your Sherco motorcycle while decreasing throttle rotation (less turn).