The G2 Dirt Tamer Throttle Tube for Suzuki incorporates a non-linear ratio between hand throttle rotation and carburetor or throttle body opening. The pulley, or as we call it, cam pulls the throttle cable as the rider rotates the grip/tube. By altering the conventional, circular shaped cam, a vast improvement in control is achieved. For most models the Throttle Tamer includes a 400 style cam profile, but some will have alternative cam profiles. The progressive rate cam proven to be the best all-round solution for each model is used.
The G2 Dirt Tamer Throttle Tube for Suzuki has a cam with a reduced radius initially, which requires a slightly farther rotation to achieve the same carburetor or throttle body opening position as a stock throttle. This slightly longer pull makes a HUGE difference in control as the power is rolled on and the rider searches for traction. The radius increases or ramps up after ½ throttle to keep overall rotation requires to reach full throttle at or near stock rotation.
- Machined from 6061 aluminum!
- Self-lubricating Delrin bushings at each end of tube eliminate aluminum-to-aluminum contact and provide an ultra-smooth feel.
- Progressive ratio varies per model based on best suggested ratio for the machine’s power characteristics.
- Fits inside the stock throttle housing to stock cables.
- Slide one of our Domino Grips (sold separately) or your grip unto the included Throttle Tube.
- Removable end cap eliminates the need to cut the end of the throttle tube when using dirt bike handguards
- Installs in minutes!
You may also like…
SAME AS STOCK$69.95
Replace your stock Suzuki plastic throttle tube with USA-machined aluminum and Delrin bushings.
The ultimate bolt & hardware kit for Suzuki RM125 RM250 RMZ250 RMZ450
3 CAMS INCLUDED$109.95
Adjust throttle control on your Suzuki motorcycle when changing track or trail conditions. Included are 3 cams for different terrain.
The ONLY 2 Stroke Quick Turn System for Suzuki on the market! Includes throttle housing, throttle tube and cam.
Increase throttle response on your Suzuki motorcycle while decreasing throttle rotation (less turn).
The ultimate bolt & hardware kit to handle multiple brands