The Quick Turn Throttle System for KTM consists of the ultra-smooth G2 tube with Delrin inserts fitted with a throttle cam (or “pulley”) over 15-20% larger than stock (depending on model). This translates into about 10 degrees less “twist” necessary to reach wide open. To put this into perspective, a 3% change is quite noticeable, so a 15-20% increase will make a significant difference! Also included is a modified Domino throttle housing that provides essential inner clearance for the oversized quick turn tube.
Increasing the size of the throttle cam can affect your riding in several ways. First, your bike’s power characteristics will seem far more responsive – as you turn the throttle, your bike will rev faster than before. Secondly, less overall rotation is required to reach full throttle. This is a huge benefit to riders with limited wrist mobility. In addition, less rotation allows you to more easily maintain a proper riding position with less elbow drop as you crank the throttle.
Keep in mind, this Quick Turn Throttle System for KTM has a throttle tube with the unique G2 interlock. This means you can choose from several G2 cam sizes (sold separately) if you decide a change is needed for mud, technical terrain, etc.
G2 Quick Turn Throttle System w/Cable Highlights
- Quick Turn throttle tube & cam machined from 6061 aluminum in the USA.
- Housing manufactured by Domino of Italy with modifications machined in USA.
- Self-lubricating Delrin bushings at each end of tube eliminate aluminum-to-aluminum contact and provide an ultra-smooth feel.
- Included cam is removable and can be replaced with alternate cams (sold separately) to fine tune control.
- Fits up to your bike’s stock cables
- Slide one of our Domino Grips (sold separately) or your grip unto the Quick Turn Throttle System’s tube.
- Removable end cap eliminates the need to cut the end of the throttle tube when using dirt bike handguards
- Installs in minutes!
You may also like…
Get Control! Smoother power delivery with the G2 Throttle Tamer Tube for KTM models. Progressive shaped throttle provides better control in technical situations. Faster cornering – more traction – better confidence in gnarly conditions!
Out of stock$79.95
The ultimate bolt & hardware kit to handle multiple brands
Get Control! Smoother power delivery with the G2 Throttle Tamer Tube for KTM. Progressive shaped throttle provides better control in technical situations. Faster cornering – more traction – better confidence in gnarly conditions!
Reduced ratio = quicker throttle response for KTM bikes. For competition use only.
Elminates throttle snatch on KTM street bikes.
SAME AS STOCK$69.95 – $79.95
Get Control!The smoothest, lowest maintenance aluminum throttle tube available! The G2 “Stock Ratio” Aluminum Throttle Tube for KTM has self-lubricating Delrin bushings in each end. Feels like a bearing without bearing maintenance!