The G2 Quick Turn Throttle tube for SWM creates a quick turn throttle for increased throttle response and decreased throttle rotation (less turn).
The throttle tube consists of the ultra-smooth G2 tube with Delrin inserts fitted with a throttle cam (or “pulley”) approximately 10% larger than stock. This translates into about 10 degrees less “twist” necessary to reach wide open. To put this into perspective, a 3% change is noticeable, so a 10% increase will make a significant difference!
Increasing the size of the throttle cam can improve your riding in several ways. First, your bike’s power characteristics will seem far more responsive – as you turn the throttle, your bike will rev faster than before. Secondly, less overall rotation is required to reach full throttle. This is a huge benefit to riders with limited wrist mobility. In addition, less rotation allows you to more easily maintain a proper riding position with less elbow drop as you crank the throttle.
Keep in mind, the throttle cams are interchangeable. You can go from quick to stock, or even a progressive control cam for slippery events. The tube/cam have a unique interlock that allows the cams to quickly be changed at any time.
- Machined from 6061 aluminum in the USA!
- Self-lubricating Delrin bushings at each end of tube eliminate aluminum-to-aluminum contact and provide an ultra-smooth feel.
- Included cam is removable and can be replaced with alternate G2 cam (sold separately) to fine tune control.
- Fits inside the stock throttle housing to stock cables.
- Slide one of our Domino Grips (sold separately) or your grip unto the Quick Turn Throttle Tube.
- Alternate cam at 20% larger sold separately.
- Removable end cap eliminates the need to cut the end of the throttle tube when using dirt bike handguards
- For the smoothest throttle action possible, try adding our Jimmy Twister Throttle Bearing!
- Installs in minutes!
You may also like…
G2 Quick Turn Throttle System for KTM$129.95
Quick throttle response – less elbow drop – decreased rotation required to reach full throttle! The ONLY 2 Stroke Quick Turn System for KTM on the market! Includes throttle housing, throttle tube and cam.
G2 Street Tamer Throttle Tube – KTM$79.95
Elminates throttle snatch on KTM street bikes.
G2 Throttle Tamer for KTM$69.95
Get Control! Smoother power delivery with the G2 Throttle Tamer Tube for KTM. Progressive shaped throttle provides better control in technical situations. Faster cornering – more traction – better confidence in gnarly conditions!
SAME AS STOCK
G2 “Stock Ratio” Aluminum Throttle Tube – KTM$39.95 – $79.95
Get Control!The smoothest, lowest maintenance aluminum throttle tube available! The G2 “Stock Ratio” Aluminum Throttle Tube for KTM has self-lubricating Delrin bushings in each end. Feels like a bearing without bearing maintenance!
SAME AS STOCK
G2 Street E-Gas Throttle Tube for KTM$79.95
Get Control! Smoother throttle action – stronger throttle tube – works with all 7/8″ grips unlike the stock KTM or Husqvarna plastic e-gas throttle tube!
G2 Street Competition Quick Turn Throttle – KTM$79.95
Reduced ratio = quicker throttle response for KTM bikes. For competition use only.
There are no reviews yet.