The G2 Quick Turn Throttle tube for Husqvarna creates a quick turn throttle for increased throttle response and decreased throttle rotation (less turn).
The throttle tube consists of the ultra-smooth G2 tube with Delrin inserts fitted with a throttle cam (or “pulley”) approximately 10% larger than stock. This translates into about 10 degrees less “twist” necessary to reach wide open. To put this into perspective, a 3% change is noticeable, so a 10% increase will make a significant difference!
Increasing the size of the throttle cam can improve your riding in several ways. First, your bike’s power characteristics will seem far more responsive – as you turn the throttle, your bike will rev faster than before. Secondly, less overall rotation is required to reach full throttle. This is a huge benefit to riders with limited wrist mobility. In addition, less rotation allows you to more easily maintain a proper riding position with less elbow drop as you crank the throttle.
Keep in mind, the throttle cams are interchangeable. You can go from quick to stock, or even a progressive control cam for slippery events. The tube/cam have a unique interlock that allows the cams to quickly be changed at any time.
- Machined from 6061 aluminum in the USA!
- Self-lubricating Delrin bushings at each end of tube eliminate aluminum-to-aluminum contact and provide an ultra-smooth feel.
- Included cam is removable and can be replaced with alternate G2 cam (sold separately) to fine tune control.
- Fits inside the stock throttle housing to stock cables.
- Slide one of our Domino Grips (sold separately) or your grip unto the Quick Turn Throttle Tube.
- Alternate cam at 20% larger sold separately.
- Removable end cap eliminates the need to cut the end of the throttle tube when using dirt bike handguards
- For the smoothest throttle action possible, try adding our Jimmy Twister Throttle Bearing!
- Installs in minutes!
You may also like…
Get Control! Smoother power delivery with the G2 Throttle Tamer Tube for Husqvarna. Progressive shaped throttle provides better control in technical situations. Faster cornering – more traction – better confidence in gnarly conditions!
Crank that Husky! Quick throttle response – less elbow drop – decreased rotation required to reach full throttle!
SAME AS STOCK$69.95
Replace your stock Husqvarna plastic throttle tube with USA-machined aluminum and Delrin bushings.
Out of stock$79.95
The ultimate bolt & hardware kit to handle multiple brands
3 CAMS INCLUDED$109.95
Adjust throttle control on your Husqvarna motorcycle when changing track or trail conditions. Included are 3 cams for different terrain.