The G2 Quick Turn Throttle tube for Husqvarna creates a quick turn throttle for increased throttle response and decreased throttle rotation (less turn).
The throttle tube consists of the ultra-smooth G2 tube with Delrin inserts fitted with a throttle cam (or “pulley”) approximately 10% larger than stock. This translates into about 10 degrees less “twist” necessary to reach wide open. To put this into perspective, a 3% change is noticeable, so a 10% increase will make a significant difference!
Increasing the size of the throttle cam can improve your riding in several ways. First, your bike’s power characteristics will seem far more responsive – as you turn the throttle, your bike will rev faster than before. Secondly, less overall rotation is required to reach full throttle. This is a huge benefit to riders with limited wrist mobility. In addition, less rotation allows you to more easily maintain a proper riding position with less elbow drop as you crank the throttle.
Keep in mind, the throttle cams are interchangeable. You can go from quick to stock, or even a progressive control cam for slippery events. The tube/cam have a unique interlock that allows the cams to quickly be changed at any time.
- Machined from 6061 aluminum in the USA!
- Self-lubricating Delrin bushings at each end of tube eliminate aluminum-to-aluminum contact and provide an ultra-smooth feel.
- Included cam is removable and can be replaced with alternate G2 cam (sold separately) to fine tune control.
- Fits inside the stock throttle housing to stock cables.
- Slide one of our Domino Grips (sold separately) or your grip unto the Quick Turn Throttle Tube.
- Alternate cam at 20% larger sold separately.
- Removable end cap eliminates the need to cut the end of the throttle tube when using dirt bike handguards
- For the smoothest throttle action possible, try adding our Jimmy Twister Throttle Bearing!
- Installs in minutes!
You may also like…
Out of stock$79.95
The ultimate bolt & hardware kit to handle multiple brands
Crank that Husky! Quick throttle response – less elbow drop – decreased rotation required to reach full throttle!
3 CAMS INCLUDED$109.95
Adjust throttle control on your Husqvarna motorcycle when changing track or trail conditions. Included are 3 cams for different terrain.
Get Control! Smoother power delivery with the G2 Throttle Tamer Tube for Husqvarna. Progressive shaped throttle provides better control in technical situations. Faster cornering – more traction – better confidence in gnarly conditions!
SAME AS STOCK$69.95
Replace your stock Husqvarna plastic throttle tube with USA-machined aluminum and Delrin bushings.