The G2 Quick Turn Throttle tube for Honda creates a quick turn throttle for increased throttle response and decreased throttle rotation (less turn).
The throttle tube has two ultra-smooth G2 tube with Delrin inserts and throttle pulley (“cam”) approximately 10% larger than stock. This translates into about 10 degrees less “twist” necessary to reach wide open. To put this into perspective, a 3% change is noticeable, so a 10% increase will make a significant difference!
Increasing the size of the throttle cam can improve your riding in several ways. First, your bike’s power characteristics will seem far more responsive – as you turn the throttle, your bike will rev faster than before. Secondly, less overall rotation is required to reach full throttle. This is a huge benefit to riders with limited wrist mobility. In addition, less rotation allows you to more easily maintain a proper riding position with less elbow drop as you crank the throttle.
- Machined from 6061 aluminum!
- Self-lubricating Delrin bushings at each end of tube eliminate aluminum-to-aluminum contact and provide an ultra-smooth feel.
- Fits inside the stock throttle housing to stock cables.
- Slide one of our Domino Grips (sold separately) or your grip unto the Quick Turn Throttle Tube.
- Removable end cap eliminates the need to cut the end of the throttle tube when using dirt bike handguards
- For the smoothest throttle action possible, try adding our Jimmy Twister Throttle Bearing!
- Installs in minutes!
You may also like…
Smoother power delivery with the G2 Dirt Tamer for Honda .Progressive shaped throttle provides better control in technical situations.
The ultimate bolt & hardware kit for Honda CR125 CR250 CRF250R CRF450R
The ultimate bolt & hardware kit to handle multiple brands
3 CAMS INCLUDED$109.95
Adjust throttle control on your Honda motorcycle when changing track or trail conditions. Included are 3 cams for different terrain.
SAME AS STOCK$69.95
Replace your stock Honda plastic throttle tube with USA-machined aluminum and Delrin bushings.
Elminates throttle snatch on Honda street bikes. At first glance, some Throttle Tamer applications appear circular from the side. A closer look reveals a channel machined into the edge for the progressive rate!