The G2 Competition Quick Turn Throttle Cam System boasts three quick turn cam options for street bike racing. .
The throttle cams decrease rotation required and increase response throughout the throttle range on Ducati bikes. This is especially helpful in road racing where range of motion may be difficult while hanging off the side in the turns. It is also a great solution for riders with past injuries causing limited range of movement. Each cam is larger than stock and progressed even larger, but each has a unique shape and size to suit each rider to the type of track. The 650x cam progresses from 19.5mm to 23mm, the 600xx cam progresses from 25mm to 28mm, while the most aggressive 400x cam progresses from 25mm to 30mm. For reference, your stock throttle ttube pulley progresses from approximately 15mm to 28mm – causing that lazy feel off idle!
The options until now have been hokey at best! With the G2 Competition Quick Turn Throttle Cam System you can have a quality, USA machined product that fits right up with your stock throttle housing and cables.
- Machined from 6061 aluminum in the USA!
- Self-lubricating Delrin bushings at each end of tube eliminate aluminum-to-aluminum contact and provide an ultra-smooth feel.
- Included cams are removable and can be replaced with alternate G2 cams (sold separately) to fine tune control.
- Fits inside the stock throttle housing to stock cables.
- Works with all known aftermarket cruise controls.
- Slide one of our Domino grips or your grip unto the throttle tube.
- Installs in minutes!
You may also like…
SAME AS STOCK$79.95
Replace your stock Ducati plastic throttle tube with USA-machined aluminum and Delrin bushings.
Get Control! Smoother power delivery with the G2 Street Throttle Tamer Tube for Ducati. Improve cornering control – decrease throttle snatch – inspire your confidence!
SMOOTHER POWER$79.95 – $129.95
Reduced ratio = quicker throttle response for Ducati bikes. For competition use only.