The G2 Competition Quick Turn Throttle tube boasts the first quality quick turn throttle for street bike racing. .
The throttle tube decreases rotation required and increases response throughout the throttle range on Buell bikes. This is especially helpful in road racing where range of motion may be difficult while hanging off the side in the turns. It is also a great solution for riders with past injuries causing limited range of movement.
The options until now have been hokey at best! Why replace quality OEM throttle housings and cables with substandard Taiwanese parts for twice the money? And you still have a plastic tube! For less that 50% of their cost, you can have a quality, USA machined product that fits right up with your stock throttle housing and cables. They want you to disassemble your bike to replace cables – we’ll have you riding in minutes?
- Machined from 6061 aluminum in the USA!
- Self-lubricating Delrin bushings at each end of tube eliminate aluminum-to-aluminum contact and provide an ultra-smooth feel.
- Included cam is removable and can be replaced with alternate G2 cams (sold separately) to fine tune control.
- Fits inside the stock throttle housing to stock cables.
- Works with all known aftermarket cruise controls.
- Slide one of our Domino grips or your grip unto the throttle tube.
- Installs in minutes!
You may also like…
SAME AS STOCK
G2 Street “Stock Ratio” Throttle Tube – Buell$79.95
Replace your stock Buell plastic throttle tube with USA-machined aluminum and Delrin bushings.
G2 Street Tamer Throttle Tube – Buell$79.95
Get Control! Reduce jerky or snatchy throttle for smoother power delivery.
Chris Cheatham –
The product is great and after some remapping I love it!!! Beautifully machined!!
Ryan (Verified Purchase) –
Well built and packaged. Exceptional quality and easy installation with tips
shaun c. (Verified Purchase) –
Great throttle response. Incredibly quick snap back. And this is quality metal, where as the stock oem throttle is plastic.