The G2 Competition Quick Turn Throttle tube boasts the first quality quick turn throttle for street bike racing. .
The throttle tube decreases rotation required and increases response throughout the throttle range on Ural bikes. This is especially helpful in road racing where range of motion may be difficult while hanging off the side in the turns. It is also a great solution for riders with past injuries causing limited range of movement.
The options until now have been hokey at best! Why replace quality OEM throttle housings and cables with substandard Taiwanese parts for twice the money? And you still have a plastic tube! For less that 50% of their cost, you can have a quality, USA machined product that fits right up with your stock throttle housing and cables. They want you to disassemble your bike to replace cables – we’ll have you riding in minutes?
- Machined from 6061 aluminum in the USA!
- Self-lubricating Delrin bushings at each end of tube eliminate aluminum-to-aluminum contact and provide an ultra-smooth feel.
- Included cam is removable and can be replaced with alternate G2 cams (sold separately) to fine tune control.
- Fits inside the stock throttle housing to stock cables.
- Works with all known aftermarket cruise controls.
- Slide one of our Domino grips or your grip unto the throttle tube.
- Installs in minutes!
You may also like…
G2 Street Tamer Throttle Tube – Yamaha$79.95
Get Control! Reduce jerky or snatchy throttle for smoother power delivery.
G2 Street Competition Quick Turn Throttle – Yamaha$79.95
Reduced ratio = quicker throttle response for Yamaha bikes. For competition use only.
SAME AS STOCK
G2 Street “Stock Ratio” Throttle Tube – Yamaha$79.95
Replace your stock Yamaha plastic throttle tube with USA-machined aluminum and Delrin bushings.
There are no reviews yet.