Street Throttle Tamer for Ural
The G2 Street Throttle Tamer Tube for Ural incorporates a non-linear ratio between hand throttle rotation and carburetor or EFI opening. The pulley portion of the throttle tube connects to ands pulls the cable as the rider rotates the grip/tube. By altering the conventional, circular shaped pulley, a vast improvement in control is achieved and snatchy/jerky power characteristics are drastically reduced.
The G2 Street Throttle Tamer Tube has a pulley with a reduced radius initially, which requires a slightly farther rotation to achieve the same carburetor or throttle body opening position as a stock throttle. This virtually eliminates the jerky “throttle snatch” especially evident in modern fuel injected street bikes. The radius increases or ramps up after ½ throttle to keep overall rotation required to reach full throttle at or near stock rotation.
For most models the Throttle Tamer includes our “400 style” progressive profile, but some will have alternative profiles. The profile shape proven to be the best all-round solution for each model is used.
G2 has offered high-quality motorcycle products for 18 years with tens of thousands of satisfied customers. We guarantee you will find this the best investment in control you have ever made, or you can return for a full refund! At G2, we stand behind our products and pride ourselves on the best customer service. If you have ANY questions about our products, please call or email (see contacts page). We guarantee a human will answer the phone or respond to your voicemail within one business day!
G2 Street Throttle Tamer for Ural Highlights
- Progressive shaped “pulley” smooths that jerky, snatchy power characteristic
- Machined from 6061 aluminum in the USA!
- Self-lubricating Delrin bushings at each end of tube eliminate aluminum-to-aluminum contact and provide an ultra-smooth feel.
- Fits inside the stock throttle housing to stock cables.
- Works with all known aftermarket cruise controls.
- Slide one of our Italian-made Domino grips or your grip onto the G2 Street Throttle Tamer Tube.
- Works with all known heated or non-heated rubber grips designed for 7/8″ (22mm) handlebars with twist throttle.
- Installs in minutes!
You may also like…
SAME AS STOCK
G2 Street “Stock Ratio” Throttle Tube – Yamaha$79.95
Replace your stock Yamaha plastic throttle tube with USA-machined aluminum and Delrin bushings.
There are no reviews yet.