The G2 Fast Rate Trials Throttle tube for Sherco creates a quick turn throttle for increased throttle response and decreased throttle rotation (less turn).
The throttle tube consists of the ultra-smooth G2 tube with Delrin inserts. The cam (or “pulley”) end is the same rate as the Domino WHITE (Fast) plastic throttle tube.
Increasing the size of the throttle cam/pulley can improve your riding in several ways. First, your bike’s power characteristics will seem far more responsive – as you turn the throttle, your bike will rev faster than before. Secondly, less overall rotation is required to reach full throttle. This is a huge benefit to riders with limited wrist mobility. In addition, less rotation allows you to more easily maintain a proper riding position with less elbow drop as you crank the throttle.
- Machined, polished and anodized 6061 aluminum!
- Self-lubricating Delrin bushings at each end of tube eliminate aluminum-to-aluminum contact and provide an ultra-smooth feel.
- Fits inside the stock throttle housing to stock cables.
- Slide one of our Domino Grips (sold separately) or your grip unto the G2 Throttle Tube.
- Durable aluminum far outlasts plastic tubes.
- Removable end cap eliminates the need to cut the end of the throttle tube when using dirt bike bar ends or handguards
- For the smoothest throttle action possible, try adding our Jimmy Twister Throttle Bearing!
- Installs in minutes!
You may also like…
Out of stockSold out!
424 Piece Pro Bolt & Hardware Kit$79.95
The ultimate bolt & hardware kit to handle multiple brands
Domino Trial Dually Grips$19.95
Trials competition grip
There are no reviews yet.