The G2 Progressive Rate Trials Throttle tube for TRS provides increased control where needed off idle, then ramps up to keep overall rotation at a comfortable range. The initial rate is same as the Domino BLACK Trials Throttle Tube, which provides great control. However, the BLACK throttle tube requires far too much turn to reach wide open. By increasing the rate at mid-throttle, rotation is nearly same as the WHITE throttle tube. It’s the perfect compromise between the two!
The throttle tube consists of the ultra-smooth G2 tube with Delrin inserts. The cam (or “pulley”) end is the same rate as the Domino WHITE (Fast) plastic throttle tube.
- Machined, polished and anodized 6061 aluminum!
- Self-lubricating Delrin bushings at each end of tube eliminate aluminum-to-aluminum contact and provide an ultra-smooth feel.
- Fits inside the stock throttle housing to stock cables.
- Slide one of our Domino Grips (sold separately) or your grip unto the G2 Throttle Tube.
- Durable aluminum far outlasts plastic tubes.
- Removable end cap eliminates the need to cut the end of the throttle tube when using dirt bike bar ends or handguards
- For the smoothest throttle action possible, try adding our Jimmy Twister Throttle Bearing!
- Installs in minutes!