“Bark Buster” type handguard by G2 Ergonomics
- Machined from 6061 aluminum!
- All pieces are polished and anodized for a high-end finish.
- Comes in 7/8”, 1 1/8″ Tapered or 1 1/8″ Straight (Twinwall) handlebar applications.
- U-shaped inner clamps work around all controls, cables & lines.
- Mounts perfectly with G2 Primus Plastic Handshields (sold separately).
- Consider G2 Nylon Handguard Mounts (sold separately) for the most secure mounting system available.
- Best fitting handguard on the market – guaranteed!
- Installs in minutes with one size allen wrench!
- Shields Sold Separately.
The G2 Competition Handguard System offers the best fit of ANY “bark buster” style handguard ever made, and we guarantee it! The guard, or blade, section bends at an angle to add the least possible width. Check out the competition – some of the best known dirt bike handguard brands add up to 3 inches to the overall handlebar width! G2 was the first to introduce the “U-shaped” inner clamp. This is a necessity for many brands to allow room for cables & hydraulic lines. By turning the clamp up or down, you run your cables exactly where you wish.
Versatility is another option of the G2 Competition Handguard System. While some riders mount dirt bike handguards permanently, many like to remove them for moto. Once the handguards are removed, ugly grips with cut off ends are revealed! No problem!! Just install the included Grip Protectors for a sano transition from woods to moto in minutes!
Upgrade your G2 Competition Handguard System with Primus Handshields and Threaded Nylon Handguard Mounts for the same great protection demanded by Steward Baylor! Another cool product is our G2 Mongo Mount, which allows the enduro handguard blades to mount to the upper triple clamp. This is by far the most secure mounting system allowing the handlebar to flex.
G2 Key Points: