The G2 Dually Steel Ring Rear Beta Sprocket is the rewarding result of four years of development. This is the sprocket used by Factory Beta GNCC racers! There are many rear sprocket options, so G2 demanded the most advanced hybrid sprocket. To ensure the best possible bond between materials, the material is overlapped and riveted with our exclusive, patented manufacturing method. The result is the strongest, yet lightest, dual material rear Beta sprocket available.
- More durable than aluminum – lighter than steel
- 7075 aluminum inner carrier mates to C49 (JIS) High Carbon Steel sprocket
- Machined aluminum and steel overlap at rivet for unparalleled strength
- Teeth are NOT grooved – grooves are a gimmick that weakens tooth area
- Steel teeth undergo proprietary heat treatment for durability
2013 – 2018 250rr / 300rr / 350rr / 400rr / 450rr / 498rr
2015 – 2018 390rr / 390rs / 430rr / 430rs / 480rr