The G2 Perch Spacer improves ergonomic fit of clutch & brake levers for riders with larger hands while decreasing chance of perch breakage.
The G2 Perch Spacer is the ONLY way for riders with big hands to comfortably use lever/perch systems designed for small hands. A size small hand is perfectly suited to pull the levers on Japanese motorcycles, but many riders with larger hands feel the levers too close to the handlebar. Having the levers located at the correct distance allows your fingers to engage the lever without the fingers bending too far. Many riders with size large (and all riders with size X-large to 3X-large) are forced to bend their fingers too far to engage the levers. This action is uncomfortable and decreases hand stamina.
By simply assembling this uniquely shaped spacer with included bolts, the lever is effectively moved 6mm farther from the grip/handlebar. This makes a HUGE difference for riders with bigger hands and/or longer fingers. In addition, the spacer’s Delrin material is far more likely to allow the perch to rotate on the handlebar in the event of a crash. Have any doubts? Then give it a try with the G2 Ergonomics “no questions asked return policy”.
- Moves levers 6mm (1/4”) farther away from the handlebars.
- Delrin material allows perch to rotate instead of break during crash
- 2 bolts with 8mm heads included
- Fits all known Honda, Kawasaki, Suzuki and Yamaha motocross, off-road and dual sport models.
- Does not fit Magura perches on KTM models.
- Installs in seconds!
You may also like…
Customize$69.95 – $76.95
- Strongest moto-style handguard system
- Steward Baylor’s choice for GNCC, Sprint Enduro and ISDE Competition!
Customize$112.95 – $119.95
- Adds less overall width than other brands
- Used by National Enduro Champ Steward Baylor!
- For certain Yamaha YZ/WR stock handlebars, please see note in description below
- Most adjustable handguard fork mount available
- Used by AmPro Factory Yamaha GNCC Team for over ten years!
$24.95 – $31.95
Replacement plastic handshields
Customize$119.95 – $129.95
- Fork mounted handguard system
- Does not fit KTM, Husqvarna, Beta and GasGas models
- For Renthal Twinwall and Yamaha YZ/WR stock handlebars, please see note in description below