Replace your stock Triumph plastic throttle tube with G2’s stock ratio aluminum throttle tube. Not only will you enjoy the ultra smooth throttle action of the Delrin bushings, you can also easily change your motorcycle grips in the future. Best of all, the “stock ratio” cam (included) can be changed to quicker or more control for track days.
- Machined from 6061 aluminum in the USA!
- Self-lubricating Delrin bushings at each end of tube eliminate aluminum-to-aluminum contact and provide an ultra-smooth feel.
- Included cam is removable and can be replaced with alternate G2 cams (sold separately) to fine tune control.
- Fits inside the stock throttle housing to stock cables.
- Works with all known aftermarket cruise controls.
- Makes changing grips a cinch. Slide one of our Domino grips or your grip onto the throttle tube.
- Installs in minutes!
You may also like…
Reduced ratio = quicker throttle response for Triumph bikes. For competition use only.
Elminates throttle snatch on Triumph street bikes.