The G2 Threaded Handguard Mounts provide a strong outer handguard mount that stays put! Conventional handguard outer mounts (securing handguard to handlebar end) have never done the job. The old school bolt-nut-rubber hose solution simply does not provide the strength necessary. One slow speed tip-over and your guards can move substantially. The more current aluminum split-wedge design is very strong, but vibration will loosen them very quickly. The bolt need only loosen about 1/8 turn and the wedges lose all strength and the handgaurd “pops out”.
The Threaded Bar Handguard Mounts are a twist on an old Enduro rider solution from the early 80’s. By tapping the inside of the handlebar, a threaded piece can be inserted to securely bolt the handguard to the handlebar end. All solutions involved steel which can corrode to the bolt and cause long term problems. The G2 Threaded Handguard Mount has proven to exceed all strength demands, and now available in nylon, aluminum, stainless steel, and zin-plated steel.
- Sold with or without tap.
- One size fits Renthal Twinwall handlebars, the second size fits all other aluminum handlebars.
- Securely mounts G2 and all aluminum enduro-style handguards.
- Detailed instructions outline simple installation.
You may also like…
Customize$94.90 – $101.90
- Adds less overall width than other brands
- Used by National Enduro Champ Steward Baylor!
- For certain Yamaha YZ/WR stock handlebars, please see note in description below
$24.95 – $31.95
Replacement plastic handshields
Customize$69.95 – $76.95
- Strongest moto-style handguard system
- Steward Baylor’s choice for GNCC, Sprint Enduro and ISDE Competition!
Customize$119.95 – $129.95
- Fork mounted handguard system
- Does not fit KTM, Husqvarna, Beta and GasGas models
- For Renthal Twinwall and Yamaha YZ/WR stock handlebars, please see note in description below
- Most adjustable handguard fork mount available
- Used by AmPro Factory Yamaha GNCC Team for over ten years!