The Mongo Handguard Mount smokes the competition in strength. By attaching the mount to the two fork pinch bolts on the top triple clamp, you now have a fixed inner position that prevents the handguard from rotating up or down in crash situations. The mount is machined from 6061 aluminum of two pieces (each side) held together by precision machined shoulder bolts. Simply awesome!
Another huge benefit of the Mongo Handguard Clamp is adjustability. Each side consists of two pieces. These pieces can be assembled in 12 possible combinations to properly mount your handguards to almost any bend/length/rise/sweep of handlebar. In addition, the top piece of the clamp swivels to match any handguard angle, and the slotted bottom section allows approx. 1/2” of up or down positioning! The Mongo fits up to most enduro style handguards, but it works best with the G2 “Full Wrap” Handguard System.
The third major benefit of the Mongo Handguard Mount is the “clevis” style attachment feature. The handguard is not simply bolted to the Mongo in a fixed position. Rather, it is cradled securely in the Mongo clevis with a precision machined shoulder bolt. This allows the handlebar to flex as it was designed, which transmits less shock and vibration to your hands!
Consider our complete G2 Fork Mount “Full Wrap” Handguard system for more options and styles to match your bike. For the most secure mounting solution, check out our Threaded Handguard Mounts to mount your guards just as securely at the handlebar ends – these mounts are far better than wedge style mounts – and they will not vibrate loose!
Four bolts of 55mm length included. If your stock bolts are longer than 40mm, you will need bolts approximately 15mm longer to compensate with thickness of Mongo mount.
- Strongest, best fitting handguard on the market – guaranteed
- Clevise mount on Mongo allows handlebars to flex
- Two-piece, reversable (left-right) Mongo mount adjusts to virtually ANY dirt bike handguard
- Machined, polished and anodized 6061 aluminum for a high-end finish
- Fits most Japanese models with upper triple clamps having pinch bolts BOTH in front of fork, and to the side
- Sold in pairs
You may also like…
Dual compound grip
Customize$119.95 – $129.95
- Fork mounted handguard system
- Does not fit KTM, Husqvarna, Beta and GasGas models
- For Renthal Twinwall and Yamaha YZ/WR stock handlebars, please see note in description below
$23.95 – $34.95
Stop replacing your grips after every fall! The G2 Grip Protector withstands the crash, protects the grip and can even prevent your throttle from sticking open during right side spills! Includes pair of mounts and aluminum grip protectors in the color you choose!
Customize$112.95 – $119.95
- Adds less overall width than other brands
- Used by National Enduro Champ Steward Baylor!
- For certain Yamaha YZ/WR stock handlebars, please see note in description below