G2 Throttle Tamer Tube for Suzuki
The G2 Throttle Tamer Suzuki RM & DR is designed to help YOU become a better rider! How? It uses a “progressive” (non-circular) ratio between throttle grip rotation and power delivery. By changing the shape of the pulley, or “cam”, the Throttle Tamer gives you a huge improvement in control!
Each Throttle Tamer’s progressive shape is proven to be the best all-round solution for each model. For most models, the cam size begins about 20% smaller that stock, then it ramps up to the stock size by about one-half throttle.
The Throttle Tamer’s 20% smaller size requires slightly more rotation at first. This slightly longer pull makes a HUGE difference in control! As the power is rolled on, you will find it far easier to modulate traction. The cam size increases, or ramps up, after ½ throttle to keep overall rotation near stock rotation. Whether your goals are faster cornering, less wheelspin or more finesse on those goat trails, the G2 Throttle Tamer will improve your ability to control the throttle!
For 2 cable models (4 strokes or 2 stroke EFI), the cam appears circular from the side. However, if you look closely you will see a channel machined into the cam, This channel has our progressive “tamer” shape. Utilizing a channel provides all the control while keeping the cable positioned properly.
Using handguards? No problem with the G2 Throttle Tamer Tube! The end cap is removeable and allows easy handguard installation. The knurled area allows for solid grip adhesion. Just install a good quality grip (we highly recommend Domino Grips) and you’re good to go!
- Machined from 6061 aluminum in the USA!
- Self-lubricating Delrin bushings at each end of tube eliminate aluminum-to-aluminum contact and provide an ultra-smooth feel.
- Progressive ratio is our best recommended shape for each machine’s power characteristics.
- Fits inside the stock throttle housing to stock cables.
- Slide one of our Domino Grips (sold separately) or your grip unto the included throttle tamer tube.
- Removable end cap eliminates the need to cut the end of the throttle tube when using dirt bike handguards
- Installs in minutes!