Quick Turn Pro Throttle Build Kit for Gas Gas 50 & 65
Crank that Gas Gas 50 & 65! Quick throttle response – less elbow drop – decreased rotation required to reach full throttle!
G2 Quick Turn Throttle for Gas Gas 50 & 65
G2 Quick Turn Throttle for Gas Gas 50 & 65 consists of the ultra-smooth G2 tube with Delrin inserts fitted with the quick turn throttle cam (or “pulley”) of your choice that is larger (QUICKER) than stock. This translates into far less “twist” necessary to reach wide open than the stock throttle. Also included is a Domino throttle housing that provides essential inner clearance for the oversized quick turn cam.
Increasing the size of the throttle cam will affect your Husky 50 or 65 in several ways. First, your bike’s power characteristics will seem “quicker”, or far more responsive – as you turn the throttle, your bike will rev faster than before. Secondly, less overall rotation is required to reach full throttle. This is a huge benefit to riders with limited wrist mobility. In addition, this system requires less rotation allowing you to more easily maintain a proper riding position with less elbow drop as you crank the throttle.
The G2 Quick Turn Throttle for Gas Gas 50 & 65 includes a proprietary 7×7 stainless steel wire braid with a Teflon coating. This strong, coated inner cable glides effortlessly in a slick HDPE inner sheath. The next layer is a high-carbon steel winding to provide just the right amount of stiffness to maintain shape. To keep the cable looking new, the outside is protected with a black PVC outer cover. The cable is longer than stock to work with higher handlebars!
G2 Quick Turn Throttle for Gas Gas 50 & 65 Highlights
- Quick Turn throttle tube & cam machined from 6061 aluminum in the USA.
- Housing manufactured by Domino Racing of Italy.
- Self-lubricating Delrin bushings at each end of tube eliminate aluminum-to-aluminum contact and provide an ultra-smooth feel.
- Included cam is removable and can be replaced with alternate cams (sold separately) to fine tune control.
- Includes G2 low friction conversion throttle cable. Longer length for high handlebars!
- Slide one of our Domino Grips (sold separately) or your grip unto the Quick Turn Throttle System’s tube.
- Removable end cap eliminates the need to cut the end of the throttle tube when using dirt bike handguards
- Installs in minutes!